RBI is looking forward to our first block of winter training. Registration now OPEN for group softball training sessions.
Block softball programs will begin November 4th and run for 7 consecutive weeks until Christmas Break (final Thursday session December 16th).
* Note: Thursday sessions are the only option in the Fall/Winter 2021 sessions. We will open additional Sunday sessions in January 2022.
Block 2 Softball programs will run January 2022 start, with registration opening in early December for groups.
Hitting sessions are run by Mikaila Etheredge and Caleigh McLaughlin
Pitching sessions are run by Beatrice Macknak and Jess Chadwick
Spots do fill quickly - first come, first serve basis.
See our ZenPlanner sign up link - you can also use this link to view our full calendar:
Block 1 Softball - Nov/Dec Programs
Memberships are available for the package options below.
Base Hit Package (7 sessions): $262.50
Extra Base Hit - Double Package (14 sessions): $480.00
Payments are accepted via e-transfer, cheque, or cash. WE DO NOT HAVE ONLINE PAYMENT CAPABILITIES.
Classes will run Thursday evenings only in November/December.
Programs are available for the following skills:
Hitting & Fielding Programs x 2 60min time slots
(max 8 kids per 60min time slot)
Pitching Programs x 2 60min time slots
(max 5 kids per 60min time slot)
We have set up our groups for all ages in these skills listed. This will allow for more flexibility in booking and rescheduling.
Groups do not exceed a 5:1 player to coach ratio - this keeps kids engaged and fast-tracks player development.
* Additional measures are in place to ensure safety and well-being of staff and students *
- Vaccination records checked / negative Covid test proof
- Regular cleaning of all shared and unshared equipment
- Mandatory health screening and sanitizing of all players on arrival
- 15 minute stagger start times for all groups
- Lobby area closed to viewing (player drop off only)
- Maximum 20 people in building at any time (players and coaches)
Any additional questions, do not hesitate to contact us:
Chris Untereiner, Manager & Programs Coordinator
RBI Training Center
phone: 1 (306) 519-2121
Facebook: RBI Regina Baseball & Softball Indoor Training Center