RBI is looking forward to our first block of winter training. Registration now OPEN for group softball training sessions.
Block softball programs will begin the week of end of October and run for 8 consecutive weeks until Christmas
Spots do fill quickly - first come, first serve basis.
See our ZenPlanner sign up link - you can also use this link to view our full calendar:
The Zen Planner online system will allow for a smooth registration process during our very busy block training program.
Memberships are available for the package options below.
Base Hit Package (8 sessions)
Extra Base Hit - Double Package (16 sessions)
Extra Base Hit - Triple Package (24 sessions)
Payments are accepted via e-transfer, cheque, or cash. WE DO NOT HAVE ONLINE PAYMENT CAPABILITIES.
Classes will be running on Thursday evenings and Sunday afternoons.
Unsubscribe From This List
Programs are available for the following skills:
Hitting & Fielding Programs
We have set up our groups for all ages in these skills listed. This will allow for more flexibility in booking and rescheduling.
Groups do not exceed a 5:1 player to coach ratio - this keeps kids engaged and fast-tracks player development.
Our programs will be run by Mikaila Etheredge and Leslie Miller. Both ladies are coaches in the Sask Softball program and have coached and played elsewhere at very high levels.
* Additional measures are in place to ensure safety and well-being of staff and students *
- Regular cleaning of all shared and unshared equipment
- Mandatory health screening and sanitizing of all players on arrival
- 15 minute stagger start times for all groups
- Lobby area closed to viewing (player drop off only)
- Maximum 20 people in building at any time (players and coaches)
Any additional questions, do not hesitate to contact us:
RBI Training Center Info:
| Manage Email Preferences